- St. Martin Parish Schools High School Curriculum Guide
- Curriculum & Assessment (EOC) Requirements
- TOPS (for the Class of 2016)
- TOPS Core Curriculum (Graduates of 2014-2017)
- TOPS Core Curriculum (Graduates of 2018 and thereafter) - Aligns with the TOPS University Diploma Pathway
- TOPS Tech (for the Class of 2016 and thereafter)
- TOPS Tech Core Curriculum (Graduates of 2014-2017)
- TOPS Tech Core Curriculum (Graduates of 2016 and thereafter) - Aligns with the Jump Start TOPS Tech Career Diploma Pathway
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step toward getting federal aid for college, career school, or graduate school. It is also your application for TOPS/TOPS Tech.
Counselors receive local scholarships and notify students by making announcements at school, sending alerts with Remind, and posting to their website:
Check with the college/university you are interesting in attending for other scholarships available. Some schools may require a separate scholarship application.
Supervisor of Elementary Education and District Testing & Accountability
600 Corporate Boulevard,
Breaux Bridge, La. 70517
Liz Berard, Curriculum Secretary
337-332-2105 Ext. 2811